ASOS reported sales increase of 41% year on year (2012 vs2011)
With the UK sales showing a healthy 34% increase year on year.
The online performance of their website shows some interesting facts.
ASOS attracts 23.7 million unique visitors a month (December 2011 18.5 million) and as at 31 December 2012 had 10.5 million registered users (31 December 2011: 7.0 million) and 5.6 million active customers* (31 December 2011: 4.0 million) from 160 countries. Assuming these are total numbers reported this is a 1.97% conversion rate of unique visitors to customers up from 1.8% last year.
ASOS 2012 Sales Report
Go PaintballingGet 50% Off Your Day Of Paintball
- Energy Comparison websites
- Share and Learn
- UK Parliament speaks
- Household energy consumption reduces
- Production index increases
- Top Gear promotes British Manufacturing
- Friends and Family Statistics
- A Prince is born
- 4G in Tech City
- Offshore Renewable Innovation Hub opens for business with Innovation Projects