ASOS reported sales increase of 41% year on year (2012 vs2011)
With the UK sales showing a healthy 34% increase year on year.
The online performance of their website shows some interesting facts.
ASOS attracts 23.7 million unique visitors a month (December 2011 18.5 million) and as at 31 December 2012 had 10.5 million registered users (31 December 2011: 7.0 million) and 5.6 million active customers* (31 December 2011: 4.0 million) from 160 countries. Assuming these are total numbers reported this is a 1.97% conversion rate of unique visitors to customers up from 1.8% last year.
ASOS 2012 Sales Report
Go PaintballingBook Your Day Paintballing Now For Only £4.99
Top Posts & Pages
- Clinical trials new campaign launched
- About GoodUKNews
- ENER-G Controls is celebrating success in the Building Controls Industry Association (BCIA) Awards
- Positive Content competition
- Surrey lands government business award
- News items
- An Open Letter from Kris Engskov | Starbucks Coffee Company
- Pennine Telecom launches UK's first free community wi-fi network
- GoodUKNews Links
- Sitecore expands its UK operations